What type of Proof of Income do you accept?

If you are employed as a W2 wage earner (you work for someone and get a paycheck), you will need to supply your last four pay stubs. If you are self-employed, or work as a 1099 contractor, we prefer your last tax return (page 1 only). We will also accept your last THREE bank statements (page 1 that shows total deposits, withdraws, etc.) for the account used for your business or 1099 income.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *